Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Father's Day


This Father's Day I was not only grateful for my Dad but for the great Dad Rob is to our kids. Kyson and Camree love their Daddy. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. We love you Daddy!
Kyson was lucky enough to get his Daddy's dimples. Seriously is there anything cuter than dimples!
Camree is literally obsessed with her Dad. She is such a Daddy's girl.
My Dad and all of his girls. My Dad was lucky enough to have all girls and no boys, ha! Everyone always says your poor Dad but really he didn't have it so bad. He was the only boy so he pretty much has been spoiled his whole life.
We have him trained. We can even get him to pose with us. I am so grateful for my Dad. Love you Dad! Love you Papa John! Love you Rob! Happy Father's Day to all the Father's in my life. We love you!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Your dad sticks his knee out like a pro! Next time we're all together (Christmas?) we need to take a picture like that of all the Ellingson gals. You have so many of you and your sisters, it makes me want one too! :o)

Lara said...

I think Kyson looks a bit like Rob in that picture! Everyone looks like movie stars. J & G are right here and are dancing around saying that kyson is coming in september...okay, maybe I'm dancing too!

Carma Lee said...

I'm so thankful for all the great dads in the lives of my kids - we're soooo blessed! I love the shot of Rob and Kyson. Email it to me. Just like his daddy, Kyson is a charmer!! Who can resist such cute dimples!

Anne said...

I love the pictures! I'm sure you girls more than made up for the fact that your dad didn't have a son. He's too funny posing (and I LOVE your shirt!)

The Ray Family said...

I think Chaz will be the same as your dad... minus 2!! When are we going to get together?

Caralee said...

Rob is so handsome. I love the picture of him and Kyson. Super cute pics of you and your sisters and dad. You look really good- skinny. We can't wait to see you guys next week!

brooke said...

I do kind of feel bad for your dad in that you are all so pretty--I'm sure he had to fight off the boys knocking down your door. I don't, however, feel bad for the dentist you work for...