Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lake Powell

Luckily we didn't have to wait long for our favorite vacation. I can't even count how many times I have been here and never get sick of it. The kids are loving it as much as me and I love that.
We skied well Rob did, I couldn't because of being prego.

Swam.


Rode the wave runners.
Played in the sand.

Slept on Neema.


Rode in the boat.
Tubed.




Took pictures.


Went to the Marina for dinner and to watch the Jazz game.

Wore sunglasses.
Learned how to fish but didn't catch anything:(

Hiked Sand Mountain.


Caught frogs and lizards.
Went knee boarding. Rob was killing Chris with the spray!

And drove the boat. As usual we had an awesome time and didn't want to leave. Thanks Neema and Papa for another year of memories. This place is the best!

0 comments: