Monday, August 30, 2010

Kindergarten

I can't believe that Kyson is starting Kindergarten! I thought I was going to be fine with it but when I went to his orientation last week and saw 6th graders walking around it kind of freaked me out! I feel like this is it, I am letting him go into the real world. I mean you sort of do in preschool but they are all the same age and for the most part are all still innocent. Now he will be going to school with kids so much older than him and will be exposed to so much more. I know he will be fine but this letting go is a little bit harder than I expected.
We decided to take the kids to lunch before school for their first day! They chose Chick-Fil-A.





At this point they were all starting to get tired of pictures.


My little stud I am going to miss him while he is gone!

Time to go inside. Deep breath and try not to cry!!!

0 comments: