Friday, October 1, 2010

Mini Char

Camree couldn't wait to dance on the football field again, she has been asking about it all year. This year for their dance they wore sunglasses. They looked so cute, Camree was so funny and wanted to wear them while she warmed up.


Practicing in the gym before halftime.


Oh dear this was not good. Right before they were getting ready to go out to the football field she started crying and said she didn't want to dance anymore. I knew she was just tired so I was a mean Mom and made her do it anyway. Putting her lip gloss on all by herself was part of the bribe to get her to do it!

She bawled her eyes out the entire time and even walked off the field to me in the middle of it. Again I was a mean Mom and told her she had to finish and get back out there.

So she did go back out but just cried and stood there the whole time. Oh well she still looked cute. Good thing I recorded her dancing while they were practicing:)

0 comments: