Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy LOVE Day

This year for Valentines day Bre and I made shirts for the kids. They turned out pretty cute so we decided to take some pictures. LOVE that little face!


Two little buddies. They are going to have so much fun only being 2 1/2 months apart.
It was so funny Chloe kept lifting up her head and would stare at Presley this close.
Pretty little CC.
I even made Kyson a shirt too but I am not so proud of this one. Oh well he liked it.
Three of the people I love most in life!
My two beautiful girls!

All of the cousins. Ha, it is always a struggle to get a picture with them all sitting still. Kyson was wearing a mask because we thought that he might be getting sick and wanted to protect little Drae. That night my parents, sisters and spouses and Grandma and Grandpa Featherstone came over. We fixed dinner and then played couples Bunco. It was so much fun. I am not going to write the details but if you know my family then you probably know how the game went down! I still laugh thinking about it! It was a great way to end our Valentines.

1 comments:

Carma Lee said...

Love the skirts and shirts!