Sunday, September 11, 2011

Park City

Every year Dr. B treats all of us to a weekend in Park City. This year we stayed at The Hotel Park City. It was so freaking awesome! This was the view off of our deck. Soooo pretty!
Not to mention that we had our own private hot tub on our deck where absolutely nobody could see us! Let's just say this is our new anniversary spot.
My parents watched the kids for us. It was so nice to just get away and relax in piece and quiet. Thanks Mom and Dad!
That night we all went to dinner.

The whole staff.
I love the girls that I work with we have so much fun together.
All the Hygienists! It is kind of funny people sometimes mistake us for each other.
Just me and my friend! Love her! Thanks Dr. B and Melissa for the awesome weekend we had such a good time!

1 comments:

Carma Lee said...

So pretty. Think we might go there for our anniversary - even if it is a 15 hour drive from our house! :)