Monday, January 26, 2009

MoRe pLeAsE!

I had to put this picture on here. For those of you that don't know, my little Camree is an insanely good eater! I think if I let her she would eat all day long. As soon as she is done eating she says "more please!" Who would have known that we had to get her to eat regularly in order to take her home from the hospital, only weighing in at a whopping 5 pounds! Don't you worry she has gone from not being on the charts at all to the 25th percentile in weight. So, needless to say she loves food. Here she just finished eating a chocolate cookie. Do you think she liked it? It's a good thing she likes to eat because I love to squeeze her chubby cheeks and thighs!

4 comments:

Auburn said...

She's such a cutie!! Lily has those same PJ's and I love them on her.

J.R. said...

This is hillarious. Funny that one cookie can make such a mess :)

Carma Lee said...

I can hardly wait to have her here for a week and squeeze those chubby cheeks myself! Give her and Kyson a squeeze from Mimi & Papa!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

That is so funny! She is so stinking cute! Yep I stole those pics from your blog cause I knew you would never email them. Ha ha