Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's a Girl!

Two weeks ago it was Suzie's first baby shower. She is 7 months prego here! Don't you just want to kill her! If only we could all look so good! We are so excited to have another little girl in our family! Let's face it we know girls in this fam. This was her friend shower and she had so much support. It was fun to see all of her friends that we hadn't seen in a long time. All of the sisters except for Mikelle she couldn't make it, and Mom. This should give you a good idea of what this little one might look like. Girl Power! Sorry boys you have a lot of catching up to do!

10 comments:

Kristi said...

Congratulations on another little girlie in the fam! Suzie looks freakin' amazing. WOW!

Carma Lee said...

Mom still looks like one of the girls! What a pretty bunch!!

Powell Family said...

Suzie looks so great! Grrr. I think my hips are the only part of me that realize when I am pregnant. Suzie's got the basketball look going on, I sport the hippopotamus look. Man.

Robin D said...

There is no way that girl is prego! She looks better than I do and I'm not even pregnant (unfortunately! :))
All of the girls in your family (mom included) are just beautiful!

Blondie Blues said...

Fun for you and your Sister to have kids together. Cousins and best friends... You and your sisters are all so cute, you all look so much a like. I'm sure you hear it all the time; I can relate! I'm glad you and your fam had a great Christmas & New years.

michelle said...

ok so I know I need to update my blog! Yours always looks so cute. Who in the world did your family pics? They are darling!!!

Lara said...

So much fun! I hope it was a great day for her! You'll have to email me her address so i can send her and the babe something!

The Days said...

Suzie looks great! Not fair! Looks like she is carrying that little girl high.

We need to get together again. I chatted with Sarah on Facebook and she wants to get together with all the kids. That would be fun! Call me! I miss you friend!

Marni Bown said...

I can't believe it is another girl! That is so exciting. She does look so great. How id that fair, tell her congrats!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

That is a really cute pic of Suzie.Ya I hope I look like duckster when I'm pregnant. In that last pic I look bigger than her and I'm not prego. :( I love the pics of the ByU game below too! So fun! Go Cougars! :)