Sunday, March 28, 2010

Look Who's One

On March 13th Drae turned one. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! She looked so cute and was so excited with all of the attention!
She was a little hesitant with her cupcake at first.

But soon she was covered from her head to her toes.
She even attacked her birthday cake and was not happy when mom took away a ball of frosting that she could choke on. It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!
The tears didn't last long. How could they when you are covered in pink frosting.
Kyson and Camree LOVE this girl. They are both so protective of her and it is so cute!
Kyson was so funny he put all these balloons here and then said,"Mom this would be a perfect place for a picture!"
CC wanted to pose too.
It was such a fun party. Happy Birthday Drae, we love you!

3 comments:

Auburn said...

cute, cute. I want to eat a cupcake like that.

Lara said...

oh, she's so dang cute! What a fun pink and black party! Tell Suzie that I think her little girl is a doll.

Carma Lee said...

That last picture of Drae makes me think of Sarah. She's a cutie for sure!