Thursday, March 25, 2010

Macho Macho Man!

So a couple of weeks ago it was my turn to have play group at my house. I decided to let the boys paint some magnets. I didn't want them to get paint on their clothes so I made them take off their shirts. It was so funny, at first they were a little hesitant but once one of the shirts came off, they all came off! Then it was history they were all flexing their muscles and I could hardly get them to focus on the task at hand! I guess some things never change! These little guys have become such good friends and I am so glad that we have had this play group. Keep up the flexing guys you are our little Macho Men!

4 comments:

Lara said...

i love it! that's what i make my kids do when we eat spaghetti too!

Carma Lee said...

How fun! And, yes, boys will be boys - even when they grow to be men :) !

brooke said...

That picture is so cute. Kyson is so lucky to have that great group of friends his own age.

Marni Bown said...

That is perfect! I love their cute little bodies...thanks for the pict.