Friday, May 28, 2010

Three Year Pics!

Yet again I got to have my fabulous sister in law take Camree's three year pictures while we were in Arizona. Camree was being a stinker because she wanted to play with her cousins, not take pictures! I have to admit it was very hot and humid that day but she was being very dramatic. Needless to say Lara still got such cute pictures of my little stinker. Here are a few.











We had to have Dad come out to try and make her smile. I love this picture of them because she is such a Daddy's girl right now!
Now she will smile with Daddy by her side! I love these two!
I can't believe that my baby girl is three! She is growing up way too fast! I love you CC!

2 comments:

Carma Lee said...

Darling! Love the pics with Rob - what cuties you have (old & young)!

J.R. said...

Such a cutie! I can't believe she is already three.