Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

This year because of all of the kids we couldn't go out and party so we decided to have our own party. Everyone came over to our house we ate, lit fireworks, played games, counted down the New Year and had a good time.
My little pyro couldn't wait to light the fireworks.


You can't bring in the New Year without sparkling cider!

Poor Daddy didn't make it to midnight. He must be getting old;)!!! Ever since his accident about every couple of months he has a night he just crashes and tonight was one of those nights.
Camree tried so hard to stay awake too but ended up falling asleep at about 11:00 on the couch. Kyson on the other hand stayed up with me and gave me my New Years kiss. I have got to take advantage of that as long as I can. I hope he will always want to kiss his Mom. We have had such a busy, fun, exciting year and have made a lot of happy memories. I can't believe how much my family grows up each year. Happy New Year! Let's see what 2012 will bring us?????

1 comments:

Carma Lee said...

It is amazing what each year brings! 2011 was a whopper for us! What will 2012 be? Can't wait for your visit :)