Monday, November 3, 2008

Witches Night Out!

Ok, so I am a little bit behind on my blogging. Last week was crazy busy so I have some catching up to do. A week ago last Saturday I went to Witches Night Out! My extended family has been doing it for the past two years but we had never gone. We decided to go and it was so much fun getting all decked out. Suzie came over to my house and we got ready. We then went and picked up my mom and headed over to my aunt Wendy's. Our plan was to head down to Gardiner Village after dinner but we all decided that we just wanted to stay and hang out there. We ate, laughed, visited, laughed, took pictures, laughed, ate some more and laughed even harder! It was the perfect girls night out!

The whole Gang. Gaylynn, Val, Mom, Hillary, Grandma, Suzie, Me and Wendy. Gaylynn cracks me up she was a "Sandwitch". Don't my Mom-51 and Grandma-73 look great! I am hoping that I get their genes in the aging department!


Grandma Gay
Mom and Suzie by the fire. It was actually nice enough to hang out outside.



Everyone told us that we have to go down to Gardiner Village next year because they say it is just crazy. But since we were "first timers" we had a pretty good time just goofing around(if you couldn't tell!) Goodbye witches until next year!

11 comments:

Auburn said...

You are one HOT witch baby.

Kristi said...

Holy cow! What a fun tradition! I'm thinking we might have to steal that one down here! And I'm pretty sure all your sisters and you will have those growing "old" genes! What a blessing!!! They look amazing!

Carma Lee said...

How fun! I'm with Kristi we need to start that here. You'll have to tell us more about it when you visit.

Robin D said...

That looks and sounds like so much fun! Ya'll look great and the sandwitch is so funny!

Marni Bown said...

You some hot witches. It looks like you had so much fun.

J.R. said...

You guys look great! What a fun tradition.

Lara said...

Too fun! I LOVE grandma gay's costume! What a fun idea!

Nona said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun....and what a great tradition.

The Days said...

Friend! You are one sexy witch!

We need to get together, with or without the kids... you decide!

Susanne said...

SO FUN!! I love the tradition!

Caralee said...

What a fun tradition! You guys look really good as witches.