Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween Carnival

On Wednesday we went to my parents ward Halloween Carnival. It was a lot of fun and Kyson loved seeing my Mom dressed up as a witch! Both the kids dressed up in their costumes, Kyson as a spider and Camree as a flower. I loved seeing them in their costumes. They looked so stinkin cute!



I got to see one of my old beehives Mande. Mande has Downe Syndrome. She is so special and has changed my life forever. It was so fun to be able to spend some time with her and feel of her special spirit again.



11 comments:

Robin D said...

They both look so cute in their costumes. Don't you just love to dress up your kids? I do! I'm glad they had fun and your mom looks so cute too!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

They look so dang cute! I love their costumes! I love that picture of you and Mande! So fun! I wish I could of gone!

Carma Lee said...

I love Halloween carnivals - such fun for little ones to dress up and pretend. And since I'm a kid at heart I fit right in with my clown costume!

Lara said...

So fun! I love the last picture of the 2 of them together!

Tiffani Mills said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

They look adorable in their costumes, so cute!

J.R. said...

They are so cute in their costumes :)

Blondie Blues said...

Your kids costumes are adorable! Camree should model for Anne Gedies(not sure about the spelling) in her flower costume. Hope you have a great Halloween!

Caralee said...

What a fun carnival and the kids look so cute. Carlee was a flower her first Halloween and it looked almost just like Camree's outfit. Cute!

brooke said...

Your mom looks way too good to be a grandma. Your kids are so stinkin cute. I have enjoyed reading through some of your last posts. I had no idea you were such a BYU football fan. Go cougs!

michelle said...

I was looking at the pictures with your sweet baby girl! she is so cute. And the flower costume is awesome. I'm glad kyson was a spider. We have loved that spider costume, it is so fun.