Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A House Full of Boys!

On Monday's Kyson is in a drop off play group with 5 other boys. We each take a turn having the boys for two hours once every six weeks and then the other days you just get to drop them off and enjoy! Well Monday it was my turn and suddenly we had a house full of boys! They were actually really easy and just wanted to play with each other. I didn't even have to entertain them. They played in the playroom, outside on the swing set, frosted Halloween cookies, colored Frankenstein and then it was time to go! I am so glad Kyson has this time to play with his friends without mom there. He loves it! And taking my turn with all of the boys wasn't so bad. It was actually kind of fun!

Kyson
Damon
Max
Spencer

12 comments:

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How cute! That is fun that you guys do that! They are all so cute! I love the picture of Movie night below! Cam looks so dang cute. She looks old. Kyson looks so handsome too! Looks like fun!

Lara said...

How fun for you guys! I need to start something like that! Cute boys! Max's hair kills me! It's so cute!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Hey Corrine- I dont know if you remember me, I live in Utah WAY back when we were in 1st and 2nd grade! Anyways, i found your blog on Lara's...she use to be in my parents ward here in Arizona

you look great, look the same!!
And your kids are darling!

Just wanted to say hi!

Carma Lee said...

A house full of boys is fun - just ask me, who had a house full for real! Love my 5 sons!!!

Marni Bown said...

I am loving these pictures. I can only imagine the noise behind the pictures.

Blondie Blues said...

What a FUN BOYS DAY! You are such a GREAT and fun MOMMY!!! Movie nights are probably our favorite nights around our house. It's the BEST family night, being cozy with popcorn, pj's, and best of all FAMILY!
P.s. I love your couch that the cute kiddos are sitting on! Looks comfy and I love the COLOR.

Marni Bown said...

PS I tagged you. Check my blog to see.

The Days said...

Fun! You are such a good mom!

Susanne said...

You are so brave!! Good for you!

Kristi said...

I definitely need something like that... We do babysitting swaps, but not with that many! They are all so cute!

Rebecca and Nick said...

That looks so fun! I was in a little neighborhood playgroup/preschool like that when I was little, and I loved it.

Caralee said...

I think the play group is such a good idea. I'll have to do that when we get back to Mesa. Here in Flag my friends aren't into that.