Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Great Pumpkin Festival

On Friday night we went to Farnsworth Farm's Great Pumpkin festival! It was so much fun. We went with a bunch of friends from our ward. We went on a hayride, played in the pumpkin patch, had apple cider and popcorn, and watched Charlie Brown's The Great Pumpkin! The kids thought it was so fun to watch a movie outside at the pumpkin patch and the adults had fun visiting. The best part about it was that it was FREE! After we went to McDonald's ate ice cream and let the kids play. Such a fun night!
Our little family on the hayride.
Trying to take a picture of Camree. It is so hard to get her to sit still right now!


All of the boys watching the movie.

Kyson and all of his little friends at the end of the movie.

7 comments:

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

That looks like so much fun! Those are such cute pictures! That is fun that you have so many fun couples in your ward. We hope you feel better! Love Mom and Breanne :)

Auburn said...

So cute, and can I just say again how happy I am that you are blogging!! I feel like I can finally see those little boogers grow up ;o)

Nona said...

You have such a cute family. Looks like a fun Autumn activity. Keep in touch

Blondie Blues said...

Halloween is one of our FAVORITE holidays. It looks like you and your family are fully enjoying it. I loved your post about your BYU game memories. I bet your Dad loves having GIRLS that love football. Maybe I'll see you at the game this Saturday??? Have a good rest of the week!

Marni Bown said...

Okay so I am cracking up at the pict with Damon and a dragon tongue? No, that is his fruit roll up. I do love the one in the giraffe chair. Thanks for the uploads. :)

Lara said...

Looks like a ton of fun! That movie looks like a great idea! I love the close up of camree too!

Carma Lee said...

I'm with Auburn - thanks for blogging!