Sunday, October 26, 2008

Take My Picture Please!

Ok, so I have been wanting to put some pictures of Camree on my blog because I feel with all of the Halloween stuff that Kyson has been doing, she has just been left in the background.
The problem is that every time I try to take her picture this is what happens, she screams and cries! I was determined on Monday while Kyson was at a birthday party to get some pictures. I tried and of course she screamed and cried. So then I took her down stairs, gave her some fruit snacks, and what do you know, I got her to sit and smile!



Camree is so much fun right now. She is constantly following her big brother around and tries to do everything he does. She is always full of loves(she is the first one to give you a hug and kiss) and smiles(unless a camera is around), and is talking more and more each day. She is our precious little girl and we are so thankful to have her in our family!

10 comments:

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

I love those Pics. She is so dang cute! I could just steal her. Watch out or I might. :) I love the pics for the scarecrow festival too. When was that and Where? So fun! Did you guys have fun at Witches night out? I can't wait to see pictures. See ya soon! Love ya sis!

Nona said...

She is adorable

Lara said...

So sweet! I LOVE this age! We can't wait to see her FOR REAL!!

Rob-ness said...

So dang cute!

Susanne said...

She looks so much like you!

Caralee said...

Adorable! I love the 3rd picture. You can see how excited she is to be eating those fruit snacks. She has such a sweet smile.

Rebecca and Nick said...

What a darling little lady! Gotta love that little grin! She can give me loves any day! (if I lived close enough!)

Carma Lee said...

She is a doll! Her hair is getting long. I liked the contrast - crying, smiling. Such a cutie! Her Mimi can hardly wait for a hug and kiss!!

Kristi said...

Ah, that last picture is so so so cute! I just can't handle it! SO CUTE! Claire's doctor commented that it would be nice if all of life's problems could be solved for adults with fruit snacks!

CorieW said...

I love Camree! Girls are so fun!