Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Scarecrow Festival

On Saturday we went to the Scarecrow Festival at Thanksgiving point. This was the first year we have been and the kids had a blast! There was a ton to see and do.
This was a slide that came out of a shark's mouth. Kyson thought it was so cool.
This slide is actually pretty big and steep. It didn't slow Kyson down, the bigger the better!

Inside the Haunted House. Kyson is so funny he loves scary things but then he will totally freak himself out. He is freakin as you can see by his death grip on the stroller! This is our second time through because even though he was scared he wanted to do it again.


We had to chase this guy down so that Kyson could say hi to the "really tall guy!"
Kyson loved this skeleton pirate and wanted a picture with him but didn't dare sit by him by himself.
We got Kyson's face painted and he decided that he wanted to be a lion. You can tell up close what a high quality face painting job he got. Oh well, he thought it looked great!
All done!
It was a fun day and got us all exited and ready for Halloween!

8 comments:

Caralee said...

You guys sure are doing a lot of fun fall things. I'm anxious to get out to a pumpkin festival too. Unfortunately I don't think we will get to this year. Camree & Kyson are looking so big. I can't wait to see them in a few weeks! Love ya.

Auburn said...

I can't believe Camree's hair is in piggies! So cute - she's getting so big. Ok - I hope that lion face paint was CHEAP cause I could have done a better job . . . ha ha.

Robin D said...

Ya'll are out and about everyday! We tried going to a pumpkin patch today but it started to rain. Hopefully we get it in before next Friday.
I wish there were more here to do b/c all the Fall Festivities you're doing look so much fun!

The Days said...

Fun! Wish we could have gone with you!

Missed you at dinner friend! We will have to go next week or at least get the kids together.

Carma Lee said...

I love Halloween - can't imagine why! Way to go, doing all these neat things with the kiddos - wish I could come along!

Marni Bown said...

So fun. I think it is done and we didnt make it this year. I esp love the pict of Kyson with the spider. I bet he loved it.

Lara said...

Too fun! I think we might do pumpkins tomorrow...if it doesn't SNOW!! K, the kids are stinkin cute! Look at Camree standing there like a big girl! Jack talks about Kyson EVERY day!

Emilee said...

thanks for the invite ;)
you guys have beendoing tons of fun stuff! they looks darling in their costumes! your mom looks great too! fun! fun!