Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

On Tuesday Kyson had a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch. This little Pumpkin Patch was so cute and had so many things to see and do. We had story time with a real live pirate, played on a pirate ship, went through a haystack maze, found things on a treasure map, watched a train, ate cupcakes and of course took pictures of it all!
Kyson with his pre-school class.

It's a Pirate ship!
I think I found a Pirate.
Camree looking at the pumpkins. I couldn't get her to sit still for a picture!
Kyson loved the white pumpkins. He said,"Mom take my picture with these ones!"
It was a fun, festive day. I am glad that I was able to tag along.

7 comments:

Lara said...

so much fun! We need to find a pumpkin patch around here! Love the pirate.

Carma Lee said...

What a fun outing! Give your two little punkins a squeeze from Mimi and Papa!

Emilee said...

where is that place? i want to take my fam before the snow sticks! was it free?
cute pics!

Marni Bown said...

You got some really good pictures there with your kids. That was fun.

Grant and Alli said...

Those are cute pics! I just love halloween time! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

So cute! You guys did a good job today! Loved it! So sad the news I got today though...I am jealous of you now! :)

Robin D said...

What a fun field trip! I can't wait to take my two to their first pumpkin patch. Lil Camree is so cute!