Monday, October 6, 2008

Movie Night!

Last week Rob was out of town and didn't get back until Friday night. He was tired from all of the traveling that week and just wanted to hang out with the kids. So we decided to stay home and have a movie night! We all got in our pajamas, popped some popcorn and watched a movie. Camree was so cute she thought that she was so big sitting on the couch with her own bowl of popcorn! We all got to sit and snuggle with our Daddy that we missed so much during the week! Perfect ending for a long week without Daddy.

6 comments:

Carma Lee said...

I'm looking forward to a popcorn/movie night with the kids when you come to visit. Glad he got home safely!

Lara said...

WE LOVE MOVIE NIGHT!!! Camree is too stinkin cute, and I love the the PJ'S!

Rob-ness said...

Movie nights are awesome...I used to have movie night with my nieces all the time until they moved to St. George. :-( Your family is way cute, I hope everything is great!

Kristi said...

Isn't it just nice to be in pjs? I love it! And we love popcorn parties at our house! Maybe we'll have to have one while you are here! Spencer makes it homemade on the stove...yummy!!!

The Days said...

Cute! Kyson and Camree look like twins! They are so cute!

J.R. said...

OK, this picture of movie night really cracks me up. I got such a kick out of watching a movie with them the other night, especially when Camree tried to eat the whole bowl of popcorn at once :)