Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas the Night Before Christmas!

It has always been a tradition to have Christmas Eve at my parents house. We eat, sing Christmas songs, read a Christmas story and just enjoy being with the fam. Kyson and Camree were so excited for Santa Clause to come!
Grandma and Grandpa Featherstone
All the sisters and Camree.
All of the girls including my mom. Everyone always thinks that she is just one of the sisters. Kyson was feeling a little left out so he joined in.
All of the boys, they keep trying to catch up but we still out number them!
Grandma Leah
Sarah and Greg
Camree opening up her Christmas pajamas.
Kyson opening up his.
I wish my stomach looked that cute! Camree's Pj's were little silkies, how cute is that!
It is a tradition in my family to get Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve. I used to make Rob buy them for us until we had kids and then I decided to give it up.
All ready for Santa to come in their new pajamas! Tomorrow is Christmas!

12 comments:

The Ray Family said...

I love the pic of all the girls and Kyson and Camree in their Christmas jammies.... you have the cutest family!

Robin D said...

All of you girls are so pretty and that includes your oldest sister (mom)! Camree and Kyson are so big and her cute girls are adoralbe!

Carma Lee said...

The jammies are so cute - of course, not as cute as the kids in them!!

Tiffani Mills said...

Cute Christmas card! Your kiddos are so cute. I love the picture of you and your sisters- you guys all look so much alike- how fun and I bet a lot of drama with that many girls. Your mom does look like one of the sisters!

kecia said...

So many cute pposts! Your kids are SO adorable! Love the birthday pirate party too-way cute! is that vinyl in Kyson's room? It is cute! I have a vinyl machine and I do vinyl so I am always looking for good ideas!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

I am so glad you are getting all caught up on your blog! You are the busy beaver now!

Lara said...

looks like so much fun! I love the new header! The Pj's turned out so cute! Glad you had a good one.

Lara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marni Bown said...

Those are the cutest pj's ever. Where did you get them? We do the same tradition too.

Blondie Blues said...

Cutest PJ's and pictures. Looks like a fun and busy Holiday season. It was fun to catch up on your fun family life!

brooke said...

These photos are so cute. I love the picture of all the girls and your mom--she seriously does look like one of the girls. I had to really look to figure out which one was the mom. I'm very jealous.

Emilee said...

your x-mas pics are great! sledding looks dnag fun! we have not done that yet! and your new fam pics are darling! kristi took some of us when we were down and they are in the mail, i am dying to get them...