Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hair Cut

Camree has needed a hair cut for a long time but I just haven't been able to cut it. It has taken her hair so long to get to this length! About 6 months ago we cut off a couple of inches in the back because she had a serious mullet going on but we haven't been brave enough to cut off more so that it is all evened up. Finally I was tired of her stringy, uneven hair and took her to aunt Bre for a hair cut!
She was a little nervous at first but looked so cute sitting on that big chair.
Kyson was right there snapping pictures with Dad's phone the whole time. I think he took a couple hundred pictures!
All done! Bre only took of about a half inch on the sides and probablly an inch and a half in the back to get it all even. Camree ended up getting her finger pinched so we didn't really have Bre style it that night because she was sad.
I am so glad that we cut it. It is so cute and looks probably twice as thick!
Ya, she did this face all on her own! I think she is going to give us a run for our money! Thanks Breanne for the hair cut we love it!

6 comments:

LaNell said...

Amazing how a good haircut will just frame a sweet little face and make it POP. Good job mom, Camree, and Bre.

Auburn said...

Oh my heck, it's adorable. I LOVE IT!

Carma Lee said...

What a little doll! The haircut looks great. The second pose makes me think of all the pictures I've seen of the Featherstone sisters posing, she fits right in - creative and cute! :)

Lara said...

so cute! pinch her cheeks for me (um, both of them)

Kristi said...

So cute! We need someone like Aunt Bre to do Claire's hair. We took her to Great Clips, and I swear that lady was so mean to my Claire, who was trying so hard to be good and not wiggle. I was TICKED. Camree's a DOLL!

J.R. said...

Such a cute haircut :)