Monday, January 25, 2010

HoMeMaDe S'mOrEs

Kyson is really into family night right now. Ok, he is really just into family night treats! One Monday night he decided that we needed to make s'mores for family night. This is what our family calls s'mores! Grahm crackers, home made frosting, oreo and chips ahoy mini cookies, and more frosting! I love his little creative brain!
Camree didn't care much for the s'mores she just wanted the frosting! Do you like the left over pink on her eyelids? Earlier that day Kyson put pink marker on her eyes which was her makeup so that they could get married. She was all dressed up in a dress, with flowers everywhere and was even topped with a tiara! I wish I would have snapped a picture, it was pretty cute!
Kyson LOVED his s'mores! If you are looking for a fun family night activity there you have it homemade s'mores!

5 comments:

Robin D said...

My poor kids I'm just happy I get a lesson in and then there's usually no time for fun treats. Maybe this will motivate me to do a little better!

Carma Lee said...

Yum! I want one of those smores. The story of the "wedding" is hilarious!

Lara said...

love the pink eye shadow...and the little sugar-aholics...just like mine.

kecia said...

what a good idea! I love Camree's new haircut. Hearing that it makes it thicker makes me want to get Bree's cut like that....I have been debating.

brooke said...

I must be pregnant because those smores look awfully tasty right now.

I love that Camree has a huge flower on her snow headband--it would be impossible for that girl to not look adorable.

My little sis just found out she is having her third boy and she said the thing that makes her the most mad is that if she had a little girl--she would be dolled up 100% of the time and always have a cute bow or flower, bracelet, tutus, etc and too many people just let their girls slum. I immediately thought of Camree and I said I know a little girl who looks adorable 100% of the time and that's how little girls should be.

Anyway, just thought I would let you know.. Also, her haircut is so cute.