Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Best!

The only good thing about late church..... is that I have time to take pictures before church! I know that I am prejudice, but I just can't resist these little faces. They are so stinkin cute! I want to capture their little angel faces as much as I can before they grow up on me!

Camree loves this dress and calls it her princess dress. Kyson likes to get all decked out in his suit when Camree where's her fancy dresses. They even matched and looked so cute!
While we were in Arizona Aunt Lara taught us how to curl Camree's hair like this. It is so easy and is super cute! Thanks aunt Lara.
Such a little stud. It was so funny the other day he asked me,"Why do all the girls like me? They all come up to me and tell me I am cute!" Ha, I told him he better get used to it because I don't think it will stop!






I love these kids! I wish I could freeze them in time! They are growing up way too fast! I love how Kyson is looking down at Camree in this picture. They may fight but I know they love each other! What more could a Mom ask for.

9 comments:

Rommel and Christy said...

Absolutely darling! They are growing up way too fast! When are we going to get together for lunch? I miss you at Sands...I wish u and Michelle were still there...let's just say I am done with drama. Well, that is getting better I guess (I need to look on the brightside.) Hope all is well!

Natalie said...

They are too cute!!!

Auburn said...

for real - they are so cute. that is hilarious that Kyson's realizing all of the girls think he is HOT ;o) So funny.

LaNell said...

Great pic's of your prince and princess. Everyone loves dress-up with plenty of positive reinforcement. It's good for their self esteem.

Anne said...

Kyson is so funny! These pictures are so cute and I especially love the first of them holding hands. They look like they really love it eachother and it's so sweet! Now if we could just slow them down- they grow too fast!

Carma Lee said...

You're right, Kyson better get used to the girls chasing him - like father, like son! Camree is a precious little princess! Sure love those 2 cuties!!!!!

Lara said...

Oh, they both are adorable! Love CC's hair! Ky is a stud muffin!

Marni Bown said...

So cute. I love the hot pink dress and her matching bow. It was so cute!

kecia said...

they are so cute! I love sunday pics too...it is so fun to get them dressed up!