Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pretty Girl!

Ever since Camree was born I have always put bows or flowers in her hair. Because of that both Kyson and Camree think that she is not ready unless she has one in her hair. So the other day Kyson told me that he was going to make Camree look really pretty and put a bow in her hair. This is how she turned out. I guess the more bows and flowers you have in your hair the prettier you are!
The total came in at 10! I was surprised she sat still long enough to let Kyson put them all in!
The end product=One pretty girl and one proud big brother!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute! Such a colorful assortment to. Way to go Kyson!

BTW, of course I went to BYU, is there another school in UT people actually choose to go to!

Auburn said...

so so so cute. love those two.

Grant and Alli said...

That is to funny!!! They are so cute...

Carma Lee said...

How cute and sweet! Way to go creative Kyson and patient Camree to let him do it! Can't wait to have you visit!!!

Kristi said...

Are you kidding me? That is so cute! I love it. And I'm super excited to see you guys!!!!

Emilee said...

that is funny! so cute! we had a great time, all things considered, friday. we got pulled over after you passed us! he said we didnt have insurance, which we did, just no proof yet. the cocky guy said he was a decent guy and was not going to do anything...

Lara said...

way too funny! Oh we miss those two so much!

Robin D said...

What a good big brother! And very cute bow/flowers!

CorieW said...

I love that Kyson, he's so funny!