Sunday, February 15, 2009

Time for another sLeEpOvEr!

Last Saturday Chris and Breanne had Kyson and Camree sleepover. You heard me right Camree too! I told them that they were crazy but they insisted that she come too. She ended up sleeping all night and it was Kyson that woke them up a couple of times. They even kept them on Sunday and took them to church with them so that we could enjoy ours. It was a little weird being able to pay attention in church without any interruptions. It was nice but I actually missed the craziness and couldn't wait to pick up my kids! Kyson and Camree had a great time and I think Chris and Breanne did too. They just needed a nap after! Thanks guys for being such a great Auntie and Uncle, Kyson and Canree love you!

2 comments:

Robin D said...

We went to the temple on Thurs and I called my friend (who was watching our kids) that we would be home soon. She insisted they just stay the night. So they did but man was it weird not having any kids to tuck in!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

It was fun! Any time! Your kids are so cute and good! So it was easy! We did need a nap after though!:)