Thursday, June 4, 2009

2 TWO 2

I can't believe that my baby is two! On May 2nd my little Camree turned two. She is growing up so fast and is so much fun right now. I knew having a little girl would be fun but I didn't know it would be this much fun! Rob jokes around that she is my little doll that I get to dress up. She is such a sweet, loving little girl with a bit of a feisty side beginning to come out. We are so thankful for our precious baby girl! Happy Birthday Camree!
Camree loves to eat and when she eats she gets it everywhere! Such a messy eater!
Blowing out her candles. I think more spit came out than air!

Camree in front of all of her presents. We actually celebrated two other birthday's and mother's day so they really aren't all of her presents. She is spoiled but she is not that spoiled.
She was so excited for all of her surprises! That was what she kept calling her presents.
Since it was her special day Kyson insisted that she wore her tutu so she could be like a princess!
She was so cute this year and was totally interested in each of her presents. She would sit and look at or play with each one before she would move onto the next.


Big brother Kyson was right by her side to help her out.
Camree wants to do whatever Kyson does. Kyson got a bike a while ago so that is what she wanted,"a big girl bike like bubba." So that is what we got her.
She is such a happy girl and thoroughly enjoyed her birthday this year. I am so thankful to have this little angel in our home. She brightens my day and makes me thankful to be a mom! Happy Birthday baby!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday to one stinkin' cute little girl! You read my mind when you explained all those presents! I was thinking, HOLY COW! :o) Fun times. We can't wait to see you in July!

Leah said...

You are right.. she is adorable and so sweet. She always makes me smile. I love how sweet she is with James. Can't believe she is already 2... where is the time going?! Happy Birthday Camree. and such a cute cake too.

Caralee said...

Oh Little CC is getting big. Isn't it crazy how our little girls are growing up. She is such a cutie and whoa it looks like she banked for her birthday! Look at those gifts! I'm glad you explained there was some other celebrating going on :) She looks adorable in her tutu :)

Anne said...

Camree is so cute! I can't believe she's two already! I love the pics of her in her tutu and her cake look awesome- great job!

Blondie Blues said...

Happy Birthday to your cute Camree! She is adorable and I can tell she is not suffering from lack of attention. Love the CUPcake!

Lara said...

so stinkin' cute!!! love the cake too. her hair is finally getting long enough to stay in those cute piggies! every day we keep thinking of new fun things we can do when you come.....CAN"T WAIT!!!

brooke said...

You already know I think she is the cutest child alive. You always have her dolled up with bows and tutus and the cutest clothes. If she goes missing--come check my house.

Emilee said...

glad you clarified about the presents, i was going to say, wow, we must be terrible parents and didnt get the memmo to give that many...but fun anyway. she is dang cute. and you did good on those baby headbands, she is gorgeous!
we should get together ;)