Sunday, June 21, 2009

School's out for Summer!

At the end of May, Kyson finished his first year of preschool! It seems like just yesterday I was posting about his first day of school. Time flies! Here is his little preschool class. He got to go to school with a couple of his friends and he loved it. One year down and one more to go until kindergarten!
I totally hate to save Kyson's projects, I hate the clutter. So, I decided to save some of my favorites from every year, scan them and put them on my blog, then I can throw them away, still have the digital copy to look at and not have the clutter!
I had to save the next two pictures because the story behind them is so cute. For a while Kyson was into wearing his cape and carrying around this pitch fork. Well one night his pitch fork broke and he was upset. Rob was out of town so I told him that fixing his pitch fork would be a good project for him and Rob to do when he got home. Kyson agreed and told me he was going to draw up some plans of how to fix his pitch fork so that they would know what to do when Rob got home. This is what he drew his pitch fork broken and then.......
his pitch fork all fixed. I thought that it was the cutest thing! He even made sure to put a k on his cape like his real one. I think that he is going to be just like his Dad and will be able to figure out and fix everything. I love seeing how he writes his name too. He just learned how to write it this year!
There is nothing cutter than little hand prints.
This is Kyson's version of a man. It is so funny he will not just draw stick figures. He has to draw two lines for the leg's and arm's and that second head is actually supposed to be his stomach. At the bottom those are flowers and he put bee's flying around in them, sooo cute! You have to love the spiky hair too.
Kyson with Miss Kim. Kyson loved preschool and had two great teachers. On the last day of school they had a party at the park.Kyson with Miss Kathy. Is there a better picture to end the year. All of the hitting, yelling, and fighting is all worth it for this one quick moment at the park on Kyson's last day of school! Bring on summer baby!

1 comments:

Lara said...

oooh! Love the last pic! too cute. also, that's a great idea to scan those projects!