Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I have to say the older my kids are getting the sweeter Mother's Day becomes. I was surprised by my cute kids with a card and planted flower in a pot that he painted from Kyson and a bouquet of tissue flowers from Camree. It is funny how such simple little gifts can brighten my day and make me so thankful to be a Mom. Ever since I was a little girl I always wanted to be a Mom. I knew that I would love it but I had no idea how amazing it would be. I am so thankful for my two little angels and that I am able to live my dream of becoming a Mom. I am also thankful for my Mom and the wonderful Mother she has been and still is to me now. If I can become half the Mom she is then I will be grateful. Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's in my life. We love you all!
The Mom's on my side of the family.

Even though there are times that I want to pull my hair out there is nothing else I'd rather be doing!

6 comments:

Lara said...

I hear ya! I love kyson's little face in both pictures!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Your one hot mom! I can't wait till CHris will let me have kids! Ha ha Love ya sis!

Carma Lee said...

Motherhood is the best! Being a grandma is super too!!

Susanne said...

SO CUTE!!!

Caralee said...

You are a great mom Corinne!

Kristi said...

Yay for good mommies! I love that last sentence too. Couldn't be true-er!