Friday, June 12, 2009

Warm Enough for WaTeR and PoPsIcLeS!

Ok so I took these pictures about three weeks ago before all of this crappy, cold, rainy weather hit us! On this day I think we hit about 90 so we decided to have a water day with some of Kyson's friends. The boys loved playing in the water.
Camree tried to keep up with the boys. I was glad to get her in her swimsuit to get rid of her farmer tan. My sister in law told me I am a freak. I guess I am! I shouldn't care if my 2 year old has a farmer tan!
Damon brought over his slip n slide. Kyson liked to slide on his knees and not his tummy.

Damon, Caleb, Blake, Kyson and Spencer. Last fall we started a drop off playgroup and I am so glad. Kyson has loved it and these little guys have become such good friends.
Of course we had to end the day with Popsicles. Another reason I love the summer!


Is there anything cuter than a chubby little body in a swimsuit! Too bad my chubby little body doesn't look as cute! Now we just need it to warm up again so I can see my kids cute little bodies in their swimsuits again!

10 comments:

Caralee said...

Very cute pictures. I love that little CC has a bow matching her swimming suit. It has been cold the last few weeks in Flag too...can't wait for warm weather!

Tiffani Mills said...

Your kiddos are both so cute! Looks like fun and your grass is amazingly green- probably something those of us in dead AZ notice-but I love it!

Jessica said...

so cute and way fun! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with no pad on the trampoline.

Mindy Peck said...

We need to get together for popsicles!!! How fun! Your kids are so cute.

Susanne said...

You are such a cute mom

Auburn said...

Camree's chubby little body in a swimsuit is too cute!!

Carma Lee said...

Looking at the boys on the tramp made me remember the hundreds of times that scene was repeated when our sons were little. Rob, his bros, and the whole neighborhood lived at our house most of the time. They loved the wet trampoline, a large black plastic that served as a slip and slide, and shaving cream fights followed by water fun. Watching cute little kiddos play is so fun!

Kristi said...

So fun! Your grass is so green too! I'm so excited to visit!

Marni Bown said...

These are the cutest picts ever. It makes me sad to think that we were trying to work on our tan lines we had randomly developed over time and here school is out and it is all rainy!!! We need to do another playdate like this when it gets warm again. PS I totally had to buy the Super Hero pops.

J.R. said...

Looks like so much fun! It will be great when the warm weather returns.