Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Sunday

I love buying my kids church clothes for Christmas! This picture is so cute, they look like they are in a little dance pose.
I love this dress as soon as I saw it I fell in love with it! Camree loved it and said it was her princess dress. She looked so stinkin cute in it!
My handsome little man. He wanted to wear his suit and wanted to get a tie to match Camree's dress. I did put the idea in his head and it worked.
Don't mind Camree's hair we took these pictures after church and you know what can happen in three hours at church! She still is adorable!
Such a handsome little stud!
Featherstone Christmas
That night we celebrated Christmas with my family since we were going to be in Arizona for Christmas. The fam minus Drae, Breanne and Chris, plus Darla our adopted sister. We needed some more girls in the family!

Opening presents.



All the kids plus cousins Kip and Jade who were visiting from Georgia.
Merry Christmas we will miss you guys while we are in Arizona!

4 comments:

Carma Lee said...

That picture of Kyson and Camree in the dancing pose is darling!

Lara said...

kyson looks like a stud in his suit! Looks like a fun family time!

J.R. said...

Those kids are so cute in their Christmas outfits :)

Anne said...

Oh I agree the dance picture is SO cute! I love the Christmas clothes!