Friday, December 18, 2009

LiGhTs

As soon as Christmas lights were up Kyson wanted to go and see the lights at Temple Square. My whole side of the fam decided to go together.

Neema and Papa with the kids.
My aunt Debbie and cousin Kip came in town from Georgia that night and we meet up with them and Grandma and Grandpa Featherstone.
This red tree was my favorite. It was huge and was totally covered in lights!
The kids loved the reflecting pond.
The three cousins together. We decided we are going to take a picture here every year and be able to see how they change and grow each year, in size and number!

Even though it was FREEZING it was so worth it!

3 comments:

Blondie Blues said...

Great pics of Temple Square! Your little Camree looks too cute in her dance attire. And last but not least that party you did for your little guy is the greatest party ever, although I dislike all of those reptiles, my boys would go crazy for that! I would love to know how you got that all set up. My Zach is turning 6 in March and would love that.

Carma Lee said...

Oh how beautiful! We're going to have to visit one Christmas soon and enjoy that with you.

Carma Lee said...

Oh how beautiful! We're going to have to visit one Christmas soon and enjoy that with you.