Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Want to be Like Rapunzel

That was the excuse she gave me for cutting her hair! What Rapunzel's hair is long so why would you cut yours shorter? "I cut Rapunzel's hair and then I cut mine." Awesome! We have been trying to grow her hair out and she goes and cuts it! Good thing we have Aunt Breanne to fix it!
She ended up cutting off about 5 inches to help try and blend the bangs Camree cut.
Pretty awesome when your hair dresser comes right to your house. Good thing she could come over because Camree had dance Pictures that day.
All done and ready for pictures. Such a pretty little thing!
I have to admit I LOVE her hair this length. I think it looks so cute on her.
Thanks Aunt Breanne for fixing my hair!
And Bubba lost another tooth all in the same day!

0 comments: