Monday, May 2, 2011

Ooh-la-la.....

Look who's Turning four! My sweet little Cc! She woke up on the morning of her birthday to her room decorated! She was so excited for her birthday this year!
Later that day we had her friend party. She wanted a Fancy Nancy birthday party. She is such a girly girl so I knew this party would be perfect! This was her invitation. She came with me and helped pick out the paper for it.
Kyson stayed home from school so that he could help out with her party. They had to eat lunch on the kitchen floor because the table was all fancy for her party!


Camree couldn't wait for her party to start!
Even Presley got fancy.

When the girls got there I read them one of the Fancy Nancy books. Then we had a relay race to get the girls all fancy! Now that they were decked out ready to go we had to see who could walk the most proper by placing a book on their heads!
Then it was time for some fancy food and Birthday cake.
After cake each girl got a plain purse and got to make it as fancy as they wanted! We then played pin the jewel on the tiara. We had to give it some bling, bling!
Last Camree got to open her presents.

All the girls left decked out as fancy as can be! Camree LOVED her party and I have to admit I had a pretty good time planning it. Happy Birthday Camree! We love you!

4 comments:

Auburn said...

So fancy! LOVE IT!! Fancy stuff for a fancy lady ;o)

Anne said...

What an awesome 'fancy' party! I love it, way to go!

Lara said...

Super fun. It's been fun catching up!

J.R. said...

What afun looking birthday party. I'm sure Camree loved it!