Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Being a Mom is better than I ever imagined! I love being called Mom and I love these kiddos more than anything! They do drive me crazy every once and a while but it is soooo worth it!

We also had Camree's family party on Mother's Day. She was so excited to have her party at Neema and Papa's house. Birthday cake round two.
I can't believe my baby girl is four!

Do you like our wrapping paper?????

Then it was Mom's turn. Do you think she liked her present?
We made her cry. Mission accomplished! I love my Mom. When I was young and we would get in a fight I would tell her, "I am never going to do that when I am a Mom." Now that I am a Mom I want to be just like her! I love my Mom in law too she obviously knew what she was doing because look at my Rob. They don't come any better! Love all of the Mom's in my life and am so grateful I am one too!

2 comments:

Carma Lee said...

Thanks for the compliment. I sure love you!!!

Lara said...

I love the pic of you and the kids!