Monday, May 30, 2011

Six Months!

I can't believe Presley is 6 months old! I know I keep saying this but time is going by WAY too fast! I was lucky enough to have my sister in law here when she turned 6 months to take pictures for me. Love, love these pictures. She captured her little angel face perfectly!














At 6 months Presley is; rolling over both ways, smiling all the time, starting to actually laugh, has figured out what her tongue is and is sticking it out all of the time, started eating baby food, can't sit up by herself but is getting close, lights up when she sees her brother or sister, has the chubbiest thighs you have ever seen, and is still the best baby ever! Mom and Dad love you so much little Presley Rae!

3 comments:

LaNell said...

Oh, she's sooooooooo cute! Love her big smile and bright eyes.

J.R. said...

So stinkin' cute!

Carma Lee said...

She is a doll! Wish I could kiss those chubby cheeks right now! Give her loves from Mimi and Papa.