Sunday, May 3, 2009

Married for a Decade!

That Was Then...... EFY-1993
We met at EFY the summer before my 9th grade year and Rob's Senior year. Yes I know the age difference but I lied to Rob and told him that I was older. I never thought that I would see this Arizona boy again let alone become his wife!
September 1994
Rob leaving the airport to serve a mission in Birmingham, England.
October 1996
The first time to see each other after Rob's mission.
1997
Taking pictures in the mountains.
1998
Lake Powell March 15, 1999
We were married in the Salt Lake Temple for Time and all Eternity!
On our Honeymoon in the beautiful Bahamas!
2000
Palm Springs, California
2001
Havisupai( at the bottom of the Grand Canyon)
2002
Hawaii
2003
Moab
2004
Missouri. Pregnant with baby number one!
2005
Aruba
2006
Cancun. Pregnant with baby number two!
2007
Eastern Caribbean Cruise
2008
Halloween
This is now......
2009
Cancun, Mexico. After 10 years we decided we deserved a nice vacation without kids!
All Because Two People Fell In Love!
As I look back at all of these pictures and memories I can't help but smile! I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and two beautiful kids! Who would have guessed that I would marry the Hot, Arizona, EFY boy and that we would have so many wonderful memories together. Thanks Babe! Happy Anniversary! I can only imagine what 10 more years will bring!

12 comments:

Auburn said...

Yeah! We are so glad you lied about your age and married that "hot arizona boy from EFY"!! Happy anniversary you two lovebirds. Can't wait for more little cuties to come to the RCKC family!

Kristi said...

This is the cutest post ever. I am loving it! Ten years is a big deal. I'm so happy you got to have such a fun trip without the kiddos! I love the beginning pics of you. Such a little thing!

Grant and Alli said...

So cute!! Happy ten years...Love all the pics!

Anne said...

Happy anniversary! I love all the pics, too! :)

Caralee said...

Wow! Ten years! I'm so happy that you and Rob met and that you are now my sister- my very first sister in fact. You guys are a beautiful couple and a beautiful family. It is so fun to see you guys "grow up" in the pictures. I love you both oodles! Congrats on Number 10!

Carma Lee said...

I never dreamed my cute little dimpled doll would marry a COOL, CUTE UTAH GIRL! But I'm glad he did because you are perfect for him!!! And, you love us and all the family - you are perfect for us too! Thanks for "growing" your love through the years. We are proud of you!!!!!!!!! Stolayevol! Mom E

P.S. The pics are so fun! What a bunch of lookers you all are!

CorieW said...

This was the best post idea! I love seeing you both through all the years, but my favorite is definitely the EFY pic! You guys have the cutest little family, congrats on 10 years!

Marni Bown said...

I love these picts! You are so tan on your honeymoon. I can't believe that you have known eachother that long. Happy Anniverary!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

That turned out so cute! It is funny to see you too at EFY. :) Cute! Crazy it's been 10 years... Love ya both!

michelle said...

What a awesome tribute to 10 years! Congrats! It's amazing how we change over the years. Your still a hot babe though! We missed you at dinner!

Powell Family said...

Way to go! I love all the pictures! You two actually look like you haven't changed much! We are soooo going to miss you in Powell. :( The girls keep asking if Kyson will be there. Congrats on your trip too! Wish I was in Cancun!

Rebecca and Nick said...

wow, congrats! I love all those pictures. That is so fun to see. You guys are so cute together!