Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Little Cheerleader

Ok so after everyone saw Camree's tutu at the first soccer game, we decided that we needed to make all of the little sisters matching tutu's. We got together, had a girls night and this is what we ended up with! I think they ended up way too cute!
We made matching bows too.
I was so busy trying to get cute pictures of Camree in her tutu that this was the only picture I ended up taking of Kyson playing soccer.

I had to get a picture of her sitting on Daddy's lap because that is where she wants to be 24-7! She is such a Daddy's girl! I am surprised he can still coach with her around. He must be one good Daddy!

3 comments:

Auburn said...

too cute! love how she LOVES rob, that's just how Lily is. A daddy's girl through and through!

Carma Lee said...

I got a kick out of how she loved being her brother's "cheerleader" and dressing up in the tutu when we were there. As for being a good daddy, I must admit that my boys are just that! 'Course they had a good example!

Kristi said...

I LOVE the tutu. And how fun that she is going to be a little cheer leader like her mommy and aunts! LOVE IT! And the other posts you did are cute too!