Monday, May 11, 2009

ThE zOo!

About a month ago we went to the Zoo for the first time this year. It was warm and sunny and a good day to pull out our shades!

We went with a couple of friends. It was fun because there were kids both Kyson's and Camree's age.
I made Kyson take a picture here because I loved this drinking fountain when I was little!
It was so funny when Kyson came up to this window the orangutan came right up to him and puckered up his lips to give him a kiss! I missed the pucker.

All the younger kids.
Damon, Kyson and Caleb. These three little guys are such good friends and have so much fun together.
We actually saw this gorilla figure out how to take the top off this drink and start drinking it. The kids thought it was so cool.

Riding on the train. It was so weird to have all the kids sit by themselves. They are growing up too fast!
We had such a good time and can't wait to enjoy the Zoo all year long.

7 comments:

Emilee said...

we love the zoo too, but didnt renew, we will next year probably...loved your 10 year pictures! that is so funny! i remember so many fun times with you guys!

Auburn said...

k - your zoo looks way cooler than the Phoenix zoo . . .

Kristi said...

We want to take a zoo trip when we are there in July! We'll be there a few days early... :o) I am cracking up about the gorilla! What a fun thing to see!

Carma Lee said...

I remember taking the kids to that zoo and riding an elephant with Caralee. I love zoos.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How fun! I haven't been forever! I remember that fountain too! I loved it! I love Camree's and Kyson's sunglasses! So cute! You look pretty hot too! :)

Caralee said...

What a fun day! The zoo is such a happy childhood memory.

Lara said...

Love the shades! That's a fun zoo!