Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Field Trip to Wheeler Farm

About three weeks ago Kyson got to go on a field trip with his preschool to Wheeler Farm. My kids love it there so they were excited to go and see the animals. First they feed the ducks and geese.


It was so fun to go this time of year because all of the babies are born in the spring. They tried to get as close as they could to these baby calf's.
The night before we were talking and I told Kyson that he might be able to milk the cow(back when I was little we got to). He asked where you milk the cow and I said,"The cow's teet." That day when he saw the cows he said,"Mom do I get to milk the cow's tweet?" So there you have it a picture of a cow's "tweet"! He kept telling all of his friends,"Look there is the cow's tweet." I am still laughing about that one.

Kyson wasn't too happy in this picture because he just got done with time out for running away without Mom. I had to put it up though because I think that blue eyed face is to die for!
So is this little face! I am not partial at all am I?
Kyson loved this tree! It was awesome for the boys to climb around on. Of all the times we have been there we had never been to this tree. It was a great new discovery!

Even Camree tried to crawl around on it. She wasn't quite a successful as her brother.Instead she loved to play in this little house that was right next to the tree. She kept telling me,"Watch my splits." So apparently her new trick is the splits. I don't know where she got that from because I'm sure as heck not walking around doing the splits anymore!

The kids had a blast and I did too because there are so many fabulous places to take pictures! Too bad I am not a professional.

8 comments:

Auburn said...

cute, cute, cute! I love that picture of Kyson looking through the wagon wheel!

Emilee said...

love that stinky hot place. there are great spots for taking pics and kids love it. they look addorable! we need to hang out! (*that is going to be my line every time ok! hehe! cus we are so bad at it!)

KDSteck said...

This pictures are darn cute! Don't you just love field trips?

CorieW said...

Those pictures turned out so cute! I guess we need to give the kids a real anatomy lesson between all these "tweets" and "tails":)

Carma Lee said...

Pretty darn good pictures! Never say you aren't good even if you aren't a professional. Those little cutie pie faces truly are "to die for!"

Lara said...

love the pics...looks like tons of fun. miss you tons...

Caralee said...

Seriously I think Kyson is one of the most handsome kids I know. Look at that face...to die for. And little CC; what a princess. I love her cheerleading outfit.

J.R. said...

OK, the second photo of all the kids lined up looking in the pond, Camree's little bum is so cute in that outfit I just want to squeeze it :)

These are such adorable photos of those two. I love the pouting pic of Kyson too. It looks like it was so fun.