Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall T-Ball Season Highlighs!

By the first week in October T-ball was over. It was a quick 6 weeks but tons of fun. Here are a few pictures from Kyson's games.
Batting- Kyson did really good at the beginning of the season hitting off a pitch but at the end he was hitting it more off the T. I think it was because he really didn't care. Baseball wasn't his favorite.


Outfield- The hardest part was trying to get him to pay attention for the whole inning or keep him from piling on all of his friends when the ball would come toward them. I think they should do well with football!

I am so glad that I have a boy and a girl. I love all the girl stuff with Camree but I am Loving all of the boy stuff too! Watching my little man play sports is so much fun and hilarious at the same time. I love being a Mom and I love my kids. Goodbye t-ball until next year.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

such a cute little man! i miss you guys already!