Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fun in the Sun

At the beginning of October Rob had to go to Arizona for work. I told him he wasn't going without us so we packed up our bags and off we went. We went swimming at cousin Lilly's pool, the kids loved it!


Is there anything better than watermelon pool side? I think so because I hate watermelon but everyone else begs to differ.


Jumping in the pool to uncle Spencer. He was a good sport and hung out with us even though he was the only guy.
The kids made cookies with Mimi.

We had to go feed the animals a regular every time we are in town.

All the cousins that live in Az minus Cannon. We missed Jack and Grace!
The kids with Great Grandmother Ellingson. I am so glad my kids get to spend time with their GG's.
The best part of all was that we got to meet our new cousin and nephew Sam. Matt and Lara ended up being in town that same weekend which is another reason we HAD to go. Camree adored Sam and wanted to hold him the entire time. All of her babies are now named baby Sam, so cute! The trip was short but definitely worth it. We love you all and miss you already! Good thing we get to see you at Christmas!

4 comments:

Auburn said...

come back, come back!! we miss you guys already!

Carma Lee said...

Ditto! I love it when you visit!

Emilee said...

oh how fun! i bet christmas was just as fun!
so thanks for your help with my "sickness!" i was having a total meltdown at his parents house with that and being there, it was a mess...anyway! i am better now.
we do need to hook up. maybe someday you should just come over and play all day with us...or us at your house...and come to our blessing if you can, i emailed it to you. love ya girl!

Shey said...

You have some way fun pictures up Corinne! Your kids are so cute! I love Kyson's hair! It's so cute! I wish I could've seen Camree dancing, I bet it was adorable!