Saturday, October 31, 2009

HaLlOwEeN

When I woke up in the morning I thought I was dreaming because my kids looked like this. Then I remembered it was Halloween!
The boys had to use this saw to carve our wart pumpkin. Look how thick the skin is. It was rock hard too!
We all got dressed up and ready for Halloween night.
Everyone came to our house for dinner, trick or treating and cake. Kyson put on his Harley jacket so that he could look like Papa. We were all shocked when Papa showed up as a Harley dude, ha!
Chris and Breanne were Michael Jackson and a little boy. It was freaky how much Chris looked like him!
Grandma and Grandpa Featherstone came over to give us a Halloween treat and eat dinner and then had to get back to their trick or treaters.
And of coarse I made everyone pose for pictures before we went trick or treating.







Drae
Little Drae and Camree were matching witches.

Finally it was time for trick or treating!
Sarah, Greg, Daniel, Suzie and I were the trick or treating gang. Rob and the others stayed home to pass out candy.
The kids with some of their friends we ran into while we were out.
Kyson and Caleb were trick or treating buddies.
Camree and Janie tried to keep up with their big brothers. I love this picture. Soon they will be all grown up and I won't be able to watch them trick or treat any more.
After trick or treating we all came back and ate pumpkin cake, yum. Happy Halloween everyone!

4 comments:

Anne said...

I love all the pics and adorable costumes!

Carma Lee said...

That hat picture is adorable! Email it and one of Kyson to me please. Thx!

Shey said...

Camree's little face is so cute in this last picture, I love her smile. That is a way cute cake too!

Shey said...

P.S. I'm so glad that you dressed up too. I want to always dress up, it's funner! Also, I'm glad you're going back to the months you've missed! you have lots of fun pictures!