Monday, October 5, 2009

It's Been 6 Months


It is crazy how fast 6 months go by! When I got a card saying Kyson and I were due for cleanings I thought for sure they had made a mistake. So when I got to work I checked and sure enough we were due. I am such a good Hygienist, ha! Good thing my office is on top of it.
Kyson is and old pro by now and walked away with no cavities! Check out those sparkling whites.
Camree decided she wanted a turn so we stuck her in the chair for her first time.
She hated the taste of the prophy paste. It even made her gag but she did really good and let Breanne polish all of her teeth.
All done and no cavities!
My kids are pretty lucky that they get to have their auntie Breanne clean their teeth. All in all it was a good day 3 for 3 with no cavities! I must know how to brush teeth!

4 comments:

Blondie Blues said...

GLAD your back in the blogging world! Love all the cute updates! Wish I could say all my kids were good for the dentist. My boys are great, but my Annie...that's another story. Hope you are having a great month with Christmas and all the Holiday fUn! Merry Christmas!

Carma Lee said...

I'm glad you're blogging again too. We love seeing what the kiddos are doing!

brooke said...

Oh my goodness. Have I ever told you that your kids are the cutest on the planet. I don't throw that out lightly. Camree's two year pictures are the cutest ever. I love her in a leotard and I must know where you got the leg warmers. I'm so sad to know that Sammie is my last girl and she is almost 5. I'm having another boy. The little girl stage is done for me and it is heartbreaking!

J.R. said...

Your kids are so good about the dentist and they do have super cute smiles.