Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ward Halloween Party

My cute little witch.
My handsome Dracula.

Kyson had tons of fun running around with his friends. Spider man seemed to be popular this year.

Kyson chose all of our costumes this year. As you can see he wanted me to be a cat. Lucky for me it was an easy one!
He wanted Rob to be a skeleton. Now that was not so easy! I looked everywhere for a skeleton costume and all I could were these gruesome, scary looking skeletons. This was the least scary but I still wouldn't let him wear the mask because it would freak out way too many little kids. The party was a blast my kids look forward to it every year!

3 comments:

Auburn said...

cute little boogers.

Kristi said...

the costumes turned out so cute! Good job!

Carma Lee said...

You're right; even without the mask that skeleton is creepy!