Saturday, October 10, 2009

HaLf TiMe BaBy


At the end of September Camree did a mini drill clinic. One of my young women girls is on Jordon's drill team and for a fundraiser they taught the girls a dance and then they got to preform it at half time at the football game. It was sooo cute! Camree was by far the littlest one out there and the cutest!
Camree's age group 3-5 yr. olds. I know Camree is only two but I couldn't wait until next year!

Camree and Alexa.
Time to stretch!

Oh this is so much fun for me!
Camree striking a pose. It was so funny she would stick her tongue out while she danced.

Waiting for her turn.
Waiting to go onto the field.
Proud big brother.
Dancing on the field. Even though she was the youngest one out there she did really good and kept up. Good job my little dancing queen!

2 comments:

Carma Lee said...

She may be only 2 but she's smart enough for 3! And, oh so cute!!!

Kristi said...

That is really cute! When did you have time to blog, by the way??? :o)