Saturday, April 24, 2010

Easter

Easter morning we woke up to eggs and candy all over the family room. The kids couldn't wait to fill up their baskets. Now that Kyson is getting older the Easter Bunny is hiding eggs in harder places!
Camree found all the eggs on the floor.


The Easter Bunny also left the kids some scooters.
We had such awesome weather, SNOW on Easter! Ha!
The kids wanted to wear their Easter clothes again.

All the kids decked out in their Easter clothes!
Then the kids had to try out their scooters.

We ended the night with a glow in the dark Easter egg hunt thanks to Neema! Happy Easter!

6 comments:

Carma Lee said...

Glow in the dark - how fun!

LaNell said...

I'll have to remember glow in the dark eggs. That sounds great for young and old!

Lara said...

fun! my kids love their scooters! Ky looks like a stud muffin!

Rebecca and Nick said...

wow, your kids are growing up right in front of my eyes! I can't believe how big they are now! And so dang cute.

Kristi said...

I remember many snowy Easters growing up. Ugh. They look so cute! And my girls' dresses are just like Drae's. Exactly. But we left the boleros at home...it was too hot. Can't wait to see you guys soon!

J.R. said...

Sometimes Camree's smile just cracks me up. She is a little cutie and all the kids looks so adorable in their Easter outfits.