Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Little Nugget

So I am so far behind on my blogging thanks to this little nugget! That is right as most of you already know baby number three is on the way! It is a girl and she is due to arrive in December but will probably come late November. We are so excited for this new little baby to join our family. I am even more excited to finally be feeling better and will actually be able to get something done! I don't know what it is but this third pregnancy has been the hardest by far. Once she is here it will all be worth it and I will forget how bad it really was! We love you baby girl and can't wait until you are here!

13 comments:

LaNell said...

Just love those little profiles. I'm sure she'll be just as adorable as the other two.

Carma Lee said...

It's always exciting to "see" that baby within! #14 for us is already greatly loved and anticipated!!

Auburn said...

so exciting! love you guys!

sarah donaldson said...

Congrats! I am also pregnant with our third and feel the same way! I keep wondering what the heck I should be a pro by now but half my summer has been spent on the couch. Hope the rest of your pregnancy is a breeze.

Rommel and Christy said...

Congrats Corinne! I am so excited for you! Let's get together sometime soon.

Kelie said...

Congrats Corinne!!!! That is so exciting! Hope the rest of the pregnancy makes up for the beginning. no fun!

Melanie said...

Hey Corinne, this is Melanie from Albion days (forever ago!). Congratulations on your pregnancy! Your family is darling! I love that you married Rob. I still remember you coming back from EFY telling me and Natalie all about it! :)

KDSteck said...

Welcome back to the blogging world :) congrats on baby girl three... that is super exciting news

Rebecca and Nick said...

Congrats to you and your cute little family!! That is exciting news. I really hope you are feeling better soon. She will be here before you know it!

J.R. said...

So excited for you guys and I hope she comes in November :)

Shey said...

CUTE! Excited for you guys!

Tiffani Mills said...

Congratulations!! So exciting, hope you feel better soon!

Natalie said...

So exciting! Can't wait to meet her!