Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Little Missy

This little girl is cracking me up lately so I thought I would write a few of the funny things she has said:"Mom I have super powers!" "Oh really what super powers do you have?" "Spicy and Sparkly ones."Mom do you know what I want to be when I grow up?""What?" Without any thought,"A Princess." The other day she was watching TV, I was putting in the laundry when I hear her yell,"A butt hole!" I thought to myself did she just say what I think she said? So I walk closer to the family room and listen and sure enough again I hear,"A butt hole!" I am about to go get her in trouble when I hear Dora say,"Say it louder, abajo! So Camree now screaming says,"A butt hole!" Oh I was laughing so hard. I tried to explain to her that she was saying abajo and she said, "I know that is what I said, a butt hole." By then I just gave up because I was laughing so hard! Whenever she is getting in trouble she always says,"Mom I really love you!" She is turning into a little sassy pants lately but I will take the sassy to get the sweet! She will hug me so tight, look right into my eyes, brush the hair away from my face and tell me she loves me. Then she will hold me a little longer and pat my shoulder or back with her little hand. Oh, I love being a Mom! Love you my little princess!

7 comments:

Rommel and Christy said...

Hilarious! When are we going to get together?

Carma Lee said...

I burst out laughing as I read! Wise mommy to listen rather than assume and act on the negative. Ah, innocence is hilarious and sweet!

Lara said...

i love that little face! The "butt hole" story kills me! She has enough princess-ness for her and G! love ya.

Shey said...

HAHA! My mom has a book of funny things us kids have said, and we love reading it. Keep writing things down, you'll love it later!

J.R. said...

Oh my gosh that story is so funny. I laughed so hard! She is such a little cutie.

Auburn said...

So cute! Everyone needs a little "sass" in their life.

The Ray Family said...

Hillarious!! I love that story!! Can we please hang out soon?