Thursday, December 16, 2010

2 Weeks

I can't believe my little P is already two weeks! It is crazy how fast it is flying by. With my other two I was so excited for them to move on to the next step in life but with the third I realize how fast they grow up and time just won't go slow enough. I am trying to soak up every little second I have with her!
Still loves that binki.
Both the kids have been so cute with her. They love their little sister to pieces.
She still loves her baths and has graduated from the sink to the tub!
Check out the cute little rolls on her arms.
All cozy and warm after her bath. We are loving having this little angel around!

2 comments:

J.R. said...

She is such a pretty little thing and she is growing so fast! It is fun to see the new posts on the blog.

Carma Lee said...

Oh! So precious! I tear up thinking how fast all my little ones grew up! Thank goodness for grandkiddos - especially ones as adorable as mine!